Sunday, August 24, 2014

Understanding The Miracle Power of Praise (Part 4) - By Bishop David Oyedepo

Image result for image of bishop david oyedepo dancing
http://domimedia.org/domivod1/index.php?id=160&%20cat=August%202014&%20subcat=Sunday%20Services

Praise is a mystery. You praise God when convenient and you praise Him when nothing seem to be working. We don't only praise for the happenings, we praise God to make things happen.

"17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places."  -
Habakkuk 3:17-19


Watch and Listen to Bishop David Oyedepo as he teaches on Understanding The Miracle Power of Praise (Part 4)

Click The Link Below:

http://domimedia.org/domivod1/index.php?id=160&%20cat=August%202014&%20subcat=Sunday%20Services

Enjoy the message




No comments:

Post a Comment